- Welcome to www.responsegroup.com.au (‘Website’). The Website provides information about our services and our thoughts via articles, case studies, and other materials we publish.
- The Website is operated by Response Group International Pty Ltd. (ABN: 86 647 522 263), hereinafter referred to as RGI. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by RGI. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of its services, immediately.
- RGI reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When RGI updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by RGI in the user interface.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content and all of the related products and services of RGI are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by RGI or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by RGI, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Visitor to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
RGI does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the content. All other rights are expressly reserved by RGI.
- RGI retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of RGI and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third-party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause 5, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- RGI will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the content or the late supply of the content), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of RGI make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content or any products or content (including the products or content of RGI) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the content or any of the products or services of RGI; and
- the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
6. Venue and Jurisdiction
The products and services offered by RGI are intended to be viewed by residents of all countries. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Queensland, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
8. Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.